Activate My Coyote Account
To activate your MyCoyote Self-Service account, login to CSUSB Identity Management System using your Coyote ID and Password. If you are the first-time user, you must use your Activation Code as your Password to login.
CSUSB Identity Management System has four options to manage your account:
- Change the password for your MyCoyote Self-Service Account
- Setup/change answers to authentication questions
- Change other account attributes
- Start a process
Select the Change the Password for your MyCoyote Self-Service Account link to change your password.
Check the Change Identity system user and all resource accounts box to change your password on "all resources."
"Uncheck" the Change Identity system user and all resource accounts
box to change your password on "individual resources."
Then, select one/more resource account IDs check box.
Select the Change Password button.
The Change Password Confirmation page displays. Select OK to return to the Identity Manager Homepage.
Select the Setup/Change Answers to Authentication Question link to setup or change answers.
To manage your account, you may:
- use the authentication questions provided by the system
- personalize your own authentication questions
- In providing your answers to the authentication questions, you must follow the
answer policy provided by the system,
"No two questions can have the same answer."
- Select the Save button to save your answers.
- The Answers to Authentication Questions confirmation page displays.
- Select OK to return to the Identity Manager Homepage.
Select the LOGOUT button to logout CSUSB Identity Management System.