Activate My Account
- To activate your MyCoyote Self-Service account, login to CSUSB Identity Management System
using your Coyote ID and Password.
If you are the first-time user, you must use your Activation Code as your Password to login.
- CSUSB Identity Management System has three options to manage your account:
- Change the password for your MyCoyote Self-Service Account
- Setup/change answers to authentication questions
- Change other account attributes
- Click the Change the Password for your MyCoyote Self-Service Account link to change your password.
- Check the Change Identity system user and all resource accounts box to change your password on "all resources."
- "Uncheck" the Change Identity system user and all resource accounts box to change your password on "individual resources."
Then, select one/more resource account IDs check box.
- Click the Change Password button.
- Confirmation and workflow status display in the Change Password Results page.
- Click the OK button to return to the CSUSB Identity Manager Home page.
- Click the Setup/Change Answers to Authentication Questions link to setup or change answers.
Click the LOGOUT button to logout CSUSB Identity Management System.
- To manage your account, you may:
- 1. use the authentication questions provided by the system
- 2. personalize your own authentication questions
- In providing your answers to the authentication questions, you must follow the Answer Policy provided by the system,
"No two questions can have the same answer."
- Click the Save button to save your answers. Return to the CSUSB Identity Home page.
Friday, 23-January-2009 09:13:00 AM