View My Grades
- Login to MyCoyote Student Self-Service using your MyCoyote ID and Password.
- MyCoyote Student Self-Service home page appears.
- Select the Student Center link.
- MyCoyote Student Center page appears.
Click the Grades link to view your grade summary.
- Select an academic term from the list. Click the Continue button.
- The tables of grades display.
- The first table shows:
- Course (subject and course number)
- Course Name
- Official Grade
- The second table shows both current and cumulative points for:
- Units in progress - GPA
- Units taken toward GPA
- Units taken not toward GPA
- Units passed toward GPA
- Grade points
- Current GPA
- Click the change term button to view grades for a different term.
- Click the Printer Friendly Version button to print out your grades.
- To return to the student center, click Student Center in the navigation box.
Last modified Tuesday, 26-August-2008 09:14:00 AM