Your browser does not support java_script!
Skip to Main Content
Click here to go CSUSB Home page
MyCoyote Self-Service eHelp Center

eHelp Home

General Information

Login & Password FAQ
Activate My Account
Contact Information


Search for Classes
Add a Class
Drop a Class
Enrollment FAQ

Grads & Degree

View My Grades
View My PAWS Report

Money Issues

Direct Deposit
View My Fee
Financial Aid FAQ
View Financial Aid Info
Accept/Decline Financial Aid
Request for Counselor Action


View/Update Personal Info
Race and Ethnicity Survey

Can't find what you're looking for here?

Submit Help Request

Download Microsoft Office
Get Flash Reader

Request for Counselor Action

  1. Login to MyCoyote Student Self-Service using your MyCoyote ID and Password.
  2. MyCoyote Student Self-Service home page appears.
  3. Select the Student Center link to view your financial aid information such as aid year and award period. You may accept, decline, and/or reduce awards.
  4. MyCoyote Student Center page appears. Click the Accept/Decline Awards link to request for a change, a meeting, or an withdrawal from the aid application.
  5. MyCoyote Financial Aid - Select Aid Year to View page appears. Click the Aid Year link to request for counselor actions.
  6. MyCoyote Financial Aid - Award Package page appears.
  7. Click the Request Counselor Action link to request for counselor actions.
  8. MyCoyote Financial Aid - Request Counselor Action page appears.
    • Select a request type from the drop down list.
    • Enter the request details in the Enter request details text box.
    • Click the SAVE button to save the requests.
  9. Click the Cancel Request button to cancel the existing request.
    • Enter the comments in the Add comments text box.
    • Click the SAVE button to save the changes.
  10. To view the previous requests, click the View Prior Requests button.
  11. Select a desired section from the drop down list to access different sections.

Last modified Tuesday, 23-September-2008 09:24:00 AM