Drop a Class
NOTE - If dropping all classes for a quarter, you must go to the Record, Registration and Evaluations Office in
UH-171 or the Palm Desert Administration Office to complete the term withdrawal.
Failure to do so can result in failing grades and applicable fees for classes.
- Login to MyCoyote Student Self-Service using your MyCoyote ID and Password.
- MyCoyote Student Self-Service home page appears.
- Select the Student Center link.
- MyCoyote Student Center page appears.
- Click the Drop a Class link.
- Select an academic term. Click the Continue button.
- Click the check box of the class you wish to drop. Click the Drop Selected Classes button.
- Confirm your selection of classes you are dropping. Click the Finish Dropping button.
- The View Results page shows which classes have been dropped and/or failed to drop.
- To return to student center, click Student Center in the navigation box.
Friday, 23-January-2009 08:38:00 AM