Add a Class
- Login to MyCoyote Student Self-Service using your MyCoyote ID and Password.
- MyCoyote Student Self-Service home page appears.
- Select the Student Center link.
- MyCoyote Student Center page appears.
- Click the Add a Class link.
- To select an academic term from the list, click the Continue button.
- To change the selected academic term, click the Change button.
- If you know the course number, enter the number. Click the Enter button.
If you do not know the course number, select the search option. Click the Search button.
- To search for classes, select at least two criteria from the followings:
Click the Select Class button to choose a class.
If an activity or lab is required, select the requirement from the list of Select Activity section.
Click the Next button.
Verify the class information in the shopping cart. Click the Finish Enrolling button.
A summary of classes displays.
Go to the navigation box and click Student Center to return to the student center.
- Select a Course Subject from the drop down list.
- If you know a Course Number, enter the exact number.
If you know an approximate course number, define it with "greater than,” “less than,” or “contains” using drop down list.
- Select a Course Career from drop down list.
- Click the Search button.
Last modified Tuesday, 26-August-2008 07:028:00 AM