The Common Management System (CMS) project began in 1998 with the structuring of the organization. PeopleSoft was selected to provide an integrated software solution. By early 1999 a preliminary project plan was completed based on a sequential implementation of the Human Resource software first, followed by Finance and finally Student Administration.
The mission of the CSU's administrative functions is to provide efficient, effective, high quality service to students, faculty, and staff.
General Access Requirements for all Modules
For questions related to the Computerized Information Access (CIA) form and Access Status, contact the ISO office at (909) 537-7262.
- Register for Information Security Training
Computerized Information Access Request Form -- CMS (CIA)
is to be used specifically for PeopleSoft modules only. All other requests use the Specialized CIA form (see below).
Faculty requesting access to MyCoyote to view class rosters and enter grades DO NOT NEED A CIA form.
Computerized Information Access Request Form --Specialized (CIA)
for NON- PeopleSoft access ( i.e. BSR, Hershey, IDMS..)
ALL CIA forms must to be Delivered to PL2006 IRT / ISO Office.
The campus has adopted a separate form to REMOVE access. Please use the Remove Access Request Form to notify changes in employee status as they relate to the campus databases. For more information contact the Information Security Office at extension 77262.
* * A SEPARATE CIA (Computerized Information Access) form is NOT required when requesting access to multiple modules (databases). Make the request(s) on one form. Requests will be processed as long as training requirements have been met. If training is completed simultaneously for all modules, it is best to submit one form. There are times when training may take 2 - 3 weeks to complete for a specific module. It is recommended not to submit the CIA request until training has been completed. All Existing access must be indicated in addition to New access requests.
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - STAFF*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - R04 STAFF Only*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - UEC*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - FACULTY*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - R11 STUDENT ONLY*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - STUDENT*
- Read and complete the Confidentiality Compliance Form - Special Consultant/3rd Party*
Information Security training required for all modules
If you have previously completed this course (instructor led or online) you DO NOT need to repeat it. View your training records at View My Training Records
* Confidentiality Compliance (CC) form is only required once. If you have a CC form on file in Central HR, DO NOT re-submit.